In terms of its infrastructures, BilbaoArte has a usable surface area of approximately 3,500 m2, divided into four floors, as well as a loading and unloading area and the following facilities:
- Exhibition room equipped for any artistic intervention, from the most classic proposals to the setting up of installations, projections, performances, etc.
- Glass courtyard, for exhibitions, presentations, shows and performances.
- 12 studio spaces that are lent out for the development of artistic projects, as well as the exchanges room.
- Sculpture and construction, silkscreening and engraving, MediaLab (digital making) and new technologies workshops, as well as a film set and a dark room for developing. These workshops are provided with all the equipment and facilities needed for artistic practice. They also have specialised personnel in charge of providing information for users and guaranteeing the correct use of the infrastructures.
- Art House Zinema: Screening and conference room.
- Multipurpose room: a versatile space for courses and workshops.
- Magnolia patio. An inner space dominated by a big magnolia tree for the artists and visitors to enjoy, take some rest and get some fresh air.
- Library/cafeteria, including a magazine collection and numerous publications and catalogues dealing with various artistic disciplines. Library users can consult the daily press and find information about competitions, grants and other artistic or cultural activities both nationally and internationally.