How can I access the grants?
To gain access to BilbaoArte’s grants you have to present a project before a deadline (around October). There are five categories in which the candidate artist can apply:
- With space, accessing an own studio inside the building’s facilities.
- With space and residency, like the previous one but with a residency grant in Bilbao.
- Without space, accessing the grant but without a studio in BilbaoArte.
- Without space but with residency, like the previous one but with a residency grant in Bilbao.
- Collaboration, as one of the workshop master’s assistant.
How can I become a user in BilbaoArte?
To request access to BilbaoArte’s workshops as a user artist it’s necessary for the applicant to send the dossier for the project to email@example.com.
After the project’s approval by the workshop master that corresponds to the candidate’s main activity, the applicant will proceed to the payment of an anual fee.
How can I take part in the activities?
Within BilbaoArte’s varied programming there are free access activities (such as conferences, screenings and presentations), as well as workshops and seminars with enrolment.
To take part in the workshops and seminars the applicant must send the correspondent inscription sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. The sheet will be downloadable on the workshop’s entry on the web.
How can I be notified about incoming events?
You can be notified about BilbaoArte’s activities by writing to email@example.com so they can add your address to our news spreading list.